Interested in staying here at Blue Hill?
Check us out!
Blue Hill Farm is in the Shenandoah Wine Valley in Clarke County with miles of gently rolling hills. With the backdrop of the scenic Blue Ridge and 36 acres of Virginia countryside, Blue Hill Farm is an oasis that takes you a world away! You will have the entire historic farmhouse and cottage for your exclusive use and relaxation. The farmhouse comfortably sleeps up to twelve adults and the cottage up to five adults.
Located 60 miles from Washington, D.C., Blue Hill Farm is perfect for romantic weekends, farm stays, girlfriend getaways, and family reunions. Close to several award-winning wineries, breweries, hiking trails (Shenandoah National Park, Sky Meadows Park and more), canoeing, rafting, kayaking and fishing on the Shenandoah River, winding country roads, plus entertainment of all types – art shows, music venues, museums, and Civil War sites. Many culinary delights await from a 5-star country restaurant to home cooking at its very best!
While at Blue Hill Farm indulge your inner farmer – pick veggies and herbs from our raised garden beds or pick farm fresh eggs! Get your hands in the dirt – there’s always weeds to pull or plants to plant! Or spend some time looking for butterfly caterpillars and cocoons – such as monarch and swallowtail. Take out the binoculars and relax on the deck and spot the many birds that call Blue Hill Farm their home.
At night relax in the hot tub and star gaze in our light pollution free sky!
Come stay awhile and see all Clarke County and Frederick County have to offer:
- Wineries, breweries, cideries, and distilleries
- Nature, hiking, fishing, cycling, caving, Shenandoah National Park, Sky Meadows Park, the Shenandoah River
- Water activities – tubing, canoes and rafting
- A monastery – the monks make great jam!
- Historic sites and Civil War history
- Lots of local shops and antique shops with lots of unique treasures
- Farmer’s Markets year-around – Shenandoah Seasonal, Mt Airy Market, Old Town Winchester Farmers Market
- Old Town Winchester
- The Arboretum of Virginia
- Watermelon Park
- Great restaurants – the famous Locke Country Store, Berryville Grill, Cordial Coffee and many more
- Plan a day trip to Harper’s Ferry, Front Royal, Shepherdstown, WV or Charles Town WV.
OR…….relax, sit back and enjoy the hot tub!
The Blue Hill Farm team
– Carla, Anna
Ready to book your trip?
Find us at a booking site above or fill out this form below.